Beautiful bell tower brick church built in 1867 in downtown Pulaski village, near the Salmon river. The 7,680 sf church has been cleared for sale by the NYS AG. Features a large meeting area with kitchen, offices, and a balcony area overlooking the sanctuary. There is an elevator from the downstairs meeting area to the main floor of the sanctuary. Roof was coated in 2018. Street parking spots. Sold as-is.
Listing courtesy of Stephen Schmitt from Hunt Real Estate ERA